Thursday, July 15, 2004

 

My canada trip


Hello All !
 
My first blog is a actually a note from my diary => summary of my canada trip.
 
Start of trip: 25th June 2004
 
7.30 p.m. : In the rock climbing gym (twisters) with my favorite climbing partner, Anna Levina. Just before, we had few sheesh kabobs and rumali rotis from the weekly mfg. party, good dinner gratis !
 
8.30 p.m.: left the gym and the fun behind with everyone practicing lateral movement. A fast sprint (toyota corolla) towards the apartment;
 
8.42 p.m. - 9.20 p.m. quick shower, final packing, got camcorder, computer etc. etc. Vineet bhai ambled lazily towards the apartment, worried about his credit history problem more than my missing my flight !?#$?
 
9.50 p.m. : At the SFO aiport with express service of the green vintage toyota corolla.  One banana at the airport to keep tummy from rumbling...
 
10.45 p.m.  - 5.40 a.m. (EST) :  difficult, cramped, half asleep journey
 
 
Day 1: 26th June 2004
 
 
 
 


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?